Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We Won!!!!!

Okay, "we" didn't win, but I still feel like I was a part of it.

UNO THE BEAGLE WON WESTMINSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time in the history of Westminster that a beagle has won Best in Show...and it beat out 2 ugly poodles!!!! I'm with DH, I can't stand poodles. I was rooting for the dachshund, which I've never seen win the hound group, but I was glad to see the beagle win.

The sad thing is, I think I was more about excited about the dog show than I am about the presidential race. I'm not quite sure what to think about that.

2 more sports items of note: NASCAR officially begins this weekend with the Daytona 500 (go Jeff Gordon!) and, more importantly...pitchers and catchers report to spring training tomorrow!!!! Gee, can you tell I'm a sports fan?! :-)

No comments: