Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Been a while

I know it's been a while since I blogged...sorry about that. I got assigned a new job duty at work which takes up most of my day, so I haven't had time to blog.

Hubby & I are moving into enemy territory! That's right, we're moving from Chris Medlock's district to Tom Baker's district...can't wait to get our "Medlock for Mayor" signs to place prominently in our new front yard!

On a more somber note...my mother in law passed away from brain cancer yesterday morning. Her viewing is Friday & memorial service is Saturday. She was a wonderful example of Jesus's love who will be missed, but we're rejoicing that she's in Heaven with the Lord; in fact, she went out singing "Jesus Loves Me." We spent today as a family gathered with their pastor talking about our memories of her; it was bittersweet, of course, but I'm glad we did it.

Needless to say, it may be a bit of time again before you hear frome me.

1 comment:

Savage Baptist said...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We look forward to your return to the blogosphere.