Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The stupidity of people...

Never ceases to amaze me. I work for a car rental company in the claims department. We also have another claims department in Boca Raton, FL, which is, of course, closed due to Hurricane Wilma. I have taken more calls today from people who are upset because no one is working on their claim. Hello! They were hit by a hurricane & they have no power! I really don't like people who live in their own little world, insulated from the world around them by their own selfishness. I just want to tell them, excuse me, but I think the Floridians have a little more to worry about than the $200 damage our renter did to your vehicle! Do the words "loss of life" mean anything to you people?

As you can tell, I have no patience with stupid people...of course, people who know me (especially DH) would say that I don't have patience with anyone!

On to other topics now that I have that off my chest...

Hubby & I have already seen 2 LaFortune signs out...it takes everything he can not to write "Mis" on pieces of paper & tape them on the signs.

I'm looking forward to this Friday. DH & I joined a new church & they're having a women's retreat. I'm excited as I'm looking forward to getting to know my new church family. I've never been on a retreat before, so this will be a new experience for me. DH is excited as that means he gets to have lunch at India Palace, his new favorite restaurant (mine being Jamil's). I'm not fond of spicy food, so I don't think I would like it, so every chance he gets, he walks down there & enjoys their lunch buffet. I recommend it if you like Indian food. I recommend Jamil's if you enjoy steaks!

All of this to say...see, you knew there was a reason I titled my blog "Ramblings".

Out for now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are so much alike!
I can not STAND stupid people!
I can't stand the fact that they don't even realize how stupid they are!

Okay any way.......
I am glad you are looking forward to the retreat, as am I!

I think we will have a great time. Remember not to pack peanut, or peanut products!

love to you!
Gidgit