Saturday, October 06, 2007

A New Talent

Apparently the Yes crowd has a new talent - they can see the future. The quote is that "we won't have this chance again for a long, long time." Bull hockey. I'm sure if/when this one doesn't pass, they'll reorganize and try to shove it down our throats again and again and again until it passes; look how many times the Vision 2025 ideas were thrown at us until we fell for it. I admit it, I was guilty and fell for the "it's better than nothing" mentality that was fed to me by the local media. Thankfully, since then I have discovered the alternative forms of media since then and have become better informed.

Guess what? I can see into the future as well. I predict that, if/when this tax passes, they'll come back to us sometime soon with a road tax/bond proposition...and, we'll fall for that, too.

On a happier note - OU 28, Texas 21

BOOMER SOONER, BABY!!!!

I know, my Cubs are down 2 games to none...don't remind me. I'm starting my "Go Rockies" chant...and the Yankees are down 2 games to none as well, so we're in good company.

No comments: